Friday, June 5, 2015

Speaking Engagements Next Week in Japan

Next week I will be presenting a paper that Norman Siebrasse and I are working on, titled Standard Value Holdup, at two events in Japan.  First, on Tuesday, June 9, I will be presenting the paper in Tokyo at an event titled "International Workshop on Standards, Intellectual Property, and Innovation" at RIETI (the Research Institute of Economy, Trade, and Industry), with comments by Professor Reiko Aoki.  I also will be commenting on Professor Masabumi Suzuki's presentation titled Enforcement of SEP:  Japanese Situation from a  Comparative Perspective.  I imagine that RIETI will have the full agenda for this event--and for a related event that is scheduled to take place immediately afterwards titled "Innovation Seminar 'Future of RAND Licensing,'" at which I also will be participating as a panelist--on its website at some point in the near future.  Second, on Wednesday, June 10, I will presenting a lecture at Doshisha University in Kyoto titled Patent Remedies:  Recommendations for International Best Practice.  Third, on Friday, June 12, I will be presenting Standard Value Holdup again at a Seminar on Standards, IP and Competition Policy taking place at Kyushu University in Fukuoka (agenda here).

I also will be taking a blogging break beginning today.  I plan to resume on Monday, June 22, unless something very important happens in the interim and I just can't resist.  

No comments:

Post a Comment